Let’s catch up a little.
Answer this super easy question, and we’ll send you a copy of our friend and industry colleague Joe Tumolo’s new book, Simplify.
As the title suggests, Joe shares our philosophy of simplifying the message for your donors. We think you'll find Chapter 6: Create and Execute a Marketing Plan particularly intriguing - we sure did!
5 reasons why you need to read this book:
- You need to diversify your funding sources.
- Your donors want options.
- You need a simple approach to building a robust planned giving program.
- If you are not asking your donors to make a planned gift, someone else is.
- You'd like your organization to thrive and prosper - and we know how to help you do that!
Tell us how it's going and claim your copy of Simplify!
What our clients are saying...
Newell M. Grant, Jr.
“Our marketing campaigns are simultaneously timely and timeless and we're getting tremendous results. It has taught us that simple is best; facts and figures don't inspire donors, stories do.”
Orlee Engler Kahn,
Kennedy Krieger Institute
“The latest campaign by Planned Giving Marketing generated the most dramatic response of any marketing initiative I've been involved with in my 20+ years as a professional in the field of philanthropy.”
Leslie E. Goldsborough III,
“Planned Giving Marketing's excellent service and willingness to share their expertise are a great benefit to our office. We like their simple, human and direct approach to planned giving, and it has resonated with our donors too.”